Approximately 3.3-3.6 seconds
“The 620-HP Falcon F7 Is 2013’s Most Coveted Car”
Falcon F7 #TheAmericanSupercar #MadeInDetroit
Complete, lightweight carbon fiber/kevlar panel construction. This includes all outer fuselage panels as well as inner and structural panels for maximum weight savings, quality and durability.
Lightweight, extremely rigid, Aluminum/Carbon Fiber/Kevlar monocoque chassis
427 cubic inch LS-7 engine featuring Lingenfelter high performance components (cam,springs, etc) and carbon fiber (Carbon XR) dual plenum intake system rated at 620 HP. Includes dry sump oil system.
Heavy duty, high performance 6 speed transaxle with dual disc clutch system.
Penske High performance coil over pushrod suspension
Brembo Carbon/ceramic disc brakes, 6 piston 15.5” rotor Front. 4 piston 15” rotor Rear
Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
20”forgeline wheels specific for Falcon (10” front 13” rear)
• Leather interior with billet gauge surrounds and knobs
• 4 speaker CD stereo with Bluetooth for hands free calling
• iPad mini in-dash to handle GPS, music library and other systems.
• Air conditioning
• Power windows and key-less ignition
• Removable targa roof panel
|Other Key Features:|
• Dry sump oil system
• Carbon Fiber dual plenum intake system
• Gasoline swirl tank
• Exposed carbon fiber weave throughout vehicle including underside of hood, wheel wells, inner doors, deck-lid structure, storage boxes, sill panels, front spoiler and door sills
• Durable, woven fabric infused composite fuselage
• Lightweight forged aluminum control arms and spindle knuckles at all wheels
• ISIS wiring and management system
• Integrated roll hoop
• High performance, lightweight adjustable back racing style leather seats
“Midwestern, Mid-Engine Missile”
255 Elm Street
Holly Michigan 48442